Postgraduate programmes offered by Rila are validated by Middlesex University, London.
- Postgraduate Diploma Cardiology
- Postgraduate Diploma Dermatology
- Postgraduate Diploma Diabetes
- Postgraduate Diploma & ENT
- Postgraduate Diploma Family Medicine
- Postgraduate Diploma Minor Surgery
- Postgraduate Diploma Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Postgraduate Diploma Ophthalmology
- Postgraduate Diploma Urology
We hope that you will have a stimulating and successful time in working through your chosen postgraduate programme.
Rila aim to offer you the opportunity to build on your existing knowledge, skills and experience, so as to enable you to develop mastery in the clinical and service aspects in your chosen subject area.
The value of our programmes lies within the commitment of our students and the teaching team so as to improve and enhance clinical care in the Primary Care setting.
Checklist of what to know and by when:
- The Postgraduate Diploma are offered on a part-time basis over approximately 9 to 12 months.
- It requires about 1 day per week (2 sessions) of protected time.
- The programmes are offered on a resource based learning basis, clinical placement in parallel with the development of clinical skills.
- Each module is composed of a number of topics which are formally assessed online. These are not timed but have a deadline date for completion, which is shown on the website.
- You would be required to participate in online assessments & reflective activity. For participants on the Postgraduate Diploma in Minor Surgery there is mandatory attendance of clinical/medical sessions with your local clinical supervisor, as part of the course.
There will be a final summative assessment/examination session that covers the whole of the programme of study.
If you have any questions, then upon your request, our enrolment advisor will contact you with help and/or assistance with your application.