Postgraduate programmes offered by Rila are validated by Plymouth University.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Acute Medicine
- Postgraduate Diploma in Cardiology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Dermatology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Diabetes
- Postgraduate Diploma in ENT
- Postgraduate Diploma in Family Medicine
- Postgraduate Diploma in Geriatric Medicine
- Postgraduate Diploma in Minor Surgery
- Postgraduate Diploma in Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Postgraduate Diploma in Ophthalmology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Urology
We hope that you will have a stimulating and successful time in working through your chosen postgraduate programme.
Rila aim to offer you the opportunity to build on your existing knowledge, skills and experience, so as to enable you to develop mastery in the clinical and service aspects in your chosen subject area.
The value of our programmes lies within the commitment of our students and the teaching team so as to improve and enhance clinical care in the Primary and Secondary Care setting.
Checklist of what to know and by when:
- The Postgraduate Diploma are offered on a part-time basis over approximately 9 to 12 months.
- It requires about 1 day per week (2 sessions) of protected time.
- The programmes are offered on a resource based learning basis.
- Each module is composed of a number of topics which are formally assessed online. These are not timed but have a deadline date for completion, which is shown on the website.
- You would be required to participate in online assessments & reflective activity.
There will be a final summative assessment/examination session that covers the whole of the programme of study.
If you have any questions, then upon your request, our enrolment advisor will contact you with help and/or assistance with your application.