istorically, so many students have already seen their careers benefit from our highly specialised programmes, and now you yourself could become a part of this growing and elite group, by enrolling onto one of our Postgraduate courses.
We have standard admission pre-requisites for each of our programmes and all are taught in English.
In certain cases, you may need to submit test scores confirming your level of English proficiency.
Should you have any doubts please contact one of our Enrolment Advisors to schedule a personalised assessment of your application.
Students admitted onto our programmes must comply with all or some of the following. See specific criteria for each course:
- Be in possession of an MBBS or equivalent medical degree from a WHO recognised institution
- Be a registered nurse with a post registration qualification or experience in the speciality as a nurse practitioner or nurse specialist. Some come accept optometric and orthoptic qualification
- Have completed at least one year of post registration training
- If the medical or undergraduate degree was not taught in the English language, a score of 6.5 in the British Council IELTS test (including a score of 5.5 or better in the written component), or equivalent will usually be required
- Be in full or part time work in medical practice.
- Provide a satisfactory reference from a professional colleague.