The Middlesex University is formally committed to recognising learning wherever and however it has occurred, provided it can be identified and assessed at higher education level.
The University’s expertise of working in partnership with organisations such as Rila is diverse and extensive, and includes specific expertise in the accreditation of programmes in healthcare.
The academic credentials of MIddlesex University are outstanding and all courses are developed and structured with the goal of enabling you to develop professionally in the UK or overseas. Middlesex University has been consistently recognised by the Quality Assurance Agency for providing the highest standards in teaching and the most recent UK Research Assessment Exercise (RAE) found 77% of our research to be ‘Internationally recognised’.
The Postgraduate Courses offered by the Rila Institute of Healthcare Sciences are fully recognised Postgraduate programmes of the Middlesex University, London.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Cardiology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Dermatology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Diabetes & Endocrinology
- Postgraduate Diploma in ENT
- Postgraduate Diploma in Family Medicine
- Postgraduate Diploma in Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Postgraduate Diploma in Ophthalmology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Urology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Minor Surgery
If you have any questions, then upon request, our enrolment advisor will contact you with help and/or assistance with your application.